Do you have a vintage Crissy doll, made by the Ideal Toy Corporation? Last summer I designed some skirts and tops that actually fit this doll, as you can see in the image above.
The shirt is just a basic felt shirt, which uses snaps as a closure. It’s super easy to make!
The skirt has an elastic waist and is also great for beginners who are just learning to sew.
I last posted these patterns in jpg (image) format, but today I’m re-posting them as a single PDF pattern, incorporating both skirt patterns in the same PDF pattern as the free summer shirt…
- Click here to download the FREE printable PDF pattern for Crissy doll skirt and summer shirt
- Click here to watch the video showing how to make the easy-sew skirt
- Click here to watch the video showing how to make the easy-sew felt shirt
In the image below, you’ll see that these patterns also fit other dolls as well:
The dolls above are (left to right) a Velvet doll from the Crissy family of dolls, a Hearts for Hearts Girl, and a Wellie Wisher. The outfits they’re wearing use the same patterns and tutorials that you find at the top of this page on my website.
Incidentally, this pattern also fits the 13-inch Disney Toddler dolls, as you can see here:
If you’re wondering why I make patterns and videos without charging a fee, please visit the “Chelly’s Books” page, and that should explain my general motivations.
My patterns are now available through “Creative Commons Attribution.” This means that I created my patterns (and therefore I own rights to them), but I’m willing to share them with everyone who will tell people about my website.
Here are some helpful ways to tell the world about my patterns:
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can like them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!