The quickest way to contact me is through my “Submit a Question” form. You don’t have to ask questions; it’s okay to just email me that way.
I’m also available on the following social media platforms:
- Pinterest: Chelly Wood — Most of my boards offer free patterns for doll clothes and tutorials for my doll-related hobbies. I use this platform a lot!
- YouTube: Chelly Wood’s Channel — If you subscribe to my YouTube channel, you’ll get a notice whenever I create a new video.
- Etsy: Chelly Wood — I do have an Etsy store account, although I don’t sell my creations as frequently as other sewing bloggers do. I also use Etsy to purchase things like tiny doll buttons and buckles.
- Facebook: ChellyWood — This is my personal page on Facebook. Through this account, I connect with other doll collecting groups and sewing blog groups. I won’t friend you on Facebook unless you are actively involved on ChellyWood.com as well, so please leave relevant comments now and then if you want me to friend you on FB.
- NaNoWriMo: Chelly Wood — From time to time, I will be active on this website in November, which is National Novel Writers’ Month. I like to use CritiqueCircle for my editorial work and beta reading. If you’re also a writer, you may find me on one of those websites.
- Instagram: @ChellyWood1 — On Instagram, there’s a hashtag for #ChellyWoodPatterns. When you finish making something using my patterns, feel free to post using the #ChellyWoodPatterns hashtag. Thanks for that hashtag, GingerBarbie64! I have an Instagram account, but I don’t use it very often.
- Twitter: @ChellyWood1 — I have a Twitter account, but I don’t use it much.
If you have a question or suggestion, feel free to contact me through my Submit a Question form. It goes directly to my email, and unless I’m out of town, I try to respond within one week’s time (and often much sooner).
I have a snail mail Post Office box where you can send me “fan mail” or thank you cards or sewing patterns or fabric scraps or whatever you like: