Today’s tutorial shows you how to make a V-neck shirt that fits 18-inch narrow-bodied dolls like BFC Ink dolls and Crissy dolls, and it looks great with the crocheted lace trim skirt that we made just last week.
To go with your shirt, here are the free printable skirt patterns I posted last week, along with a link to the skirt tutorial:
- Free printable PDF sewing patterns for 18-inch narrow-bodied dolls’ skirt
- Link to the tutorial for making the skirt
Now to follow today’s V-neck shirt tutorial, you’ll also need this shirt pattern:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for V-neck shirt (use sleeve B and V-neck front)
This week’s free shirt pattern is part of an ensemble that I designed to fit a number of dolls including:
- Disney toddler dolls
- Vintage Crissy and Velvet dolls
- Hearts for Hearts Girls
- Wellie Wishers from American Girl
- BFC Ink (Best Friends Club Ink) dolls
You’ll see the various pieces of this ensemble in the image below:
So if you’re enjoying my videos and free patterns, be sure to come back for a visit another day. It will take me a while to post all of these patterns and tutorials here, but eventually they will get posted.
It’s always friendly and kind to show your appreciation for my free patterns and tutorials by liking them on Facebook, pinning them on Pinterest, and/or tweeting about them. You’re also welcome to add any of my YouTube channel’s videos to your playlists.