A while back, I gave you the shorts-with-sleeveless shirt pajama set for Tammy or Sindy dolls. During that week, I may have mentioned that I was planning to post another outfit for Tammy, but it never happened. There was a technical glitch that kept this blog post from loading on my website during that last week of August.
So without further ado, here are the patterns for making a sleeveless shirt and capris to fit your Sindy or Tammy dolls:
- Free PDF sewing pattern for Tammy or Sindy doll capri pants and sleeveless shirt
- Free tutorial video showing how to make the capri pants
- Free tutorial video showing how to make the shirt
- Free tutorial video showing how to use bias tape for the shirt’s trim
- Go to this page for the pattern and tutorial for making felt slippers
Now in some of these videos’ photos and video clips, the fabric being used is different, but you can always choose some turquoise fabric to make the outfit shown in the image at the top of this page.
Also, you may need to enlarge the slipper pattern a bit to fit Tammy or Sindy. However this slipper pattern is super easy! Even a beginning sewist can make an adjustment to this pattern without too much trouble.
If you’re enjoying my free printable patterns and tutorials, please show your appreciation by sharing my blog’s images using the social media platform of your choice. Thank you for doing so, as it really helps my blog to grow and prosper!