Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Summer is winding down, but I’ve wanted to finish posting the patterns and tutorials for making this pretty “confetti” top and matching skirt for a long time. So this week, I’m making sure I get this set posted!
Today’s free printable PDF doll clothes sewing patterns will fit the following dolls:
- 18-inch dolls like the Adora Amazing Girls dolls
- 18-inch dolls like the Our Generation Journey Girls
- 18-inch dolls like the “My Life As” Dolls
- 18-inch dolls like 18-inch Dolls from American Girl doll company
- 18-inch dolls like City Girls from the New York Doll Collection
- 18-inch dolls like Madame Alexander 45 to 46 cm dolls
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Free Printable PDF sewing pattern for the knee-length skirt and sleeveless shirt for 18 inch dolls
- Free tutorial video showing how to make the shirt
- Free tutorial video showing how to make the skirt
These patterns and tutorials were part of a doll wardrobe that I designed and posted in the spring and summer of 2019. Here are some of the other items in the wardrobe:
If you’d like to make more of the doll clothes in this set, be sure to visit my 18″ doll clothes sewing project gallery. (Click there for the link.)