The image above shows a doll which was made and distributed in the 1960’s. Here in the US, this doll mold was called Tammy, but a very similar body mold was made and distributed in the UK as the Sindy doll.
Today I’m giving you free patterns and tutorials for making a pair of flannel pajama shorts (or pajama pants) and a bias-tape-trimmed pajama shirt to fit your Sindy or Tammy dolls:
- Free PDF sewing pattern for Tammy or Sindy doll shorts and shirt
- Free tutorial video showing how to make the shorts
- Free tutorial video showing how to make the shirt
- Free tutorial video showing how to use bias tape for the shirt’s trim
- Go to this page for the pattern and tutorial for making felt slippers
Now in these videos, the fabric being used is cotton, so you’ll want to swap it out for flannel instead to get your project to look like the pajamas shown in the image at the top of this page.
Also, you may need to enlarge the slipper pattern a bit to fit Tammy or Sindy. However this slipper pattern is super easy! Even a beginning sewist can make an adjustment to this pattern without too much trouble.
If you’re enjoying my free printable patterns and tutorials, please show your appreciation by sharing my blog’s images using the social media platform of your choice. Thank you for doing so, as it really helps my blog to grow and prosper!