As a wrap-up to this week’s tutorials and free patterns, I’m going to go back to revisit the Barbie pajamas you see in the image above. I designed these a while back, but I’m not quite done working with them.
This post offers all the patterns and tutorials needed to make each piece of the outfit, including the babydoll top, the shorts, and the slippers.
Here are the patterns:
- Free printable sewing pattern for 11.5-inch fashion doll pajamas MS Word Download
- Free printable sewing pattern for 11.5-inch fashion doll pajamas PDF Download
Now here are the tutorial videos, showing you how to make each piece:
- Tutorial video showing how to make the pajama top
- Tutorial video showing how to make the shorts
- Tutorial video showing how to make the slippers
Here’s my vintage Francie doll modeling the same outfit. You can use the patterns and tutorials I’ve linked to, in this blog post, to make the outfit shown below:
Confession time… I’m actually REALLY FAR BEHIND on posting these all-encompassing whole-outfit posts. I have a few 28-inch Barbie outfits that need to be posted like this and a few others too.
I keep struggling to get caught up, but it never seems to happen! So maybe I’ll take some time next week to post a few of these whole-outfit posts. I hope that’s not bothersome for most of you regular followers who’ve already seen them before.