For your free patterns and links to the tutorials, please scroll down to the second set of bullets.
Today I’m sharing the patterns and tutorials for making a pair of jeans and a crop top that will fit Monster High or Ever After High dolls.
After you download the free PDF sewing pattern for the jeans, use the “tapered leg” jeans pattern for this project. As for the shirt pattern, please use the shirt labeled “Views A-B-C” (not View D).
Today’s patterns will fit these dolls:
Here are your free, printable PDF sewing patterns and links to the tutorial videos:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for jeans/dungarees that will fit 10 inch dolls*
- Tutorial video showing how to make the jeans
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for a sleeveless crop top to fit 10 inch dolls**
- Tutorial video showing how to make the crop top
- Tutorial video showing how to do a whipstitch
- Tutorial video showing how to pull elastic through a casing
*Use the “tapered leg” jeans pattern in the middle.
** Use the shirt pattern labeled “View A-B-C” and you’ll only need the “Shirt Back” and “Shirt Front” pieces. Ten inch dolls are not pictured on the pattern itself, nor is the crop top image shown, but trust me! This is the correct pattern! (I designed it first for 8″ dolls and later discovered that it also fits 10″ MH/EAH dolls too.)
Please support this website by sharing the images found here on social media. You can pin the image below on one of your Pinterest boards, for example:
Monster High and Ever After High dolls are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.