Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Yes, I realize that my regular followers already saw a similar photo yesterday. However, every now and then, I have to post the links to both the pants and the shirt patterns, plus the tutorials for making both clothing items, all in one blog post.
That’s what today’s post is.
You could also make the denim shirt without the camp-style sleeves, as shown below:
Today’s free printable PDF patterns will fit the following dolls or action figures:
- 12 inch (30.5 cm) GI Joe action figures
- dolls or action figures with a 5 and a half inch inseam (14 cm inseam)
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for making the camp shirt
- Tutorial video for making the camp shirt
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for making the pants or jeans
- Tutorial showing how to make the jeans
- Tutorial video showing how to do a whipstitch
- Tutorial video showing how to sew snaps on fabric
- Tutorial video by guest YouTuber “Professor Pincushion” on how to sew a shirt collar
- Tutorial video showing how to pull elastic through a casing
If you love my patterns and tutorials, please consider telling friends and family about this website and all that it offers:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can share my YouTube videos on Facebook.
- You can tweet about the things I make and do.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word about this website!
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.
GI Joe action figures are owned and distributed by Hasbro Pulse, which holds the registered trademark for these retired toys (™). Please visit the Hasbro Toy website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.