Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Once again, I’m answering some of your requests for more GI Joe and/or male fashion doll patterns. The pants will fit a doll or action figure with a 5 and a half inch inseam (14 cm). This pants/jeans pattern has an elastic waist, so that makes them easy for children to dress their doll or action figure.
Today’s free printable PDF patterns will fit the following dolls or action figures:
- 12 inch (30.5 cm) GI Joe action figures
- dolls or action figures with a 5 and a half inch inseam (14 cm inseam)
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for making the camp shirt
- Tutorial video for making the camp shirt
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for making the pants or jeans
- Tutorial showing how to make the jeans (scroll up to the top)
- Tutorial video showing how to do a whipstitch
- Tutorial video showing how to sew snaps on fabric
- Tutorial video by guest YouTuber “Professor Pincushion” on how to sew a shirt collar
- Tutorial video showing how to pull elastic through a casing
If you love my patterns and tutorials, please consider telling friends and family about this website and all that it offers:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can share my YouTube videos on Facebook.
- You can tweet about the things I make and do.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word about this website!
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.
GI Joe action figures are owned and distributed by Hasbro Pulse, which holds the registered trademark for these retired toys (™). Please visit the Hasbro Toy website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.