If the outfit above looks familiar, we’re re-visiting and revising the blog post from October 4, 2018. What’s different?
This time I’m suggesting that you use the pattern to make pajama shorts instead of play shorts, to go with the felt top. And also, I’m offering these patterns as a PDF downloadable printable sewing pattern for 18 inch dolls:
- Here’s the PDF sewing pattern for the shirt and shorts
- Here’s the tutorial showing you how to make the felt top
- Here’s the tutorial showing you how to sew the shorts
To turn this summer outfit into pajamas, all you need to do is switch the shorts fabric from a cotton or cotton/poly blend fabric to a flannel or flannel-look-alike fabric. The felt top already feels soft and fuzzy like a pajama top, so you’re all set there.
My patterns are now available through “Creative Commons Attribution.” This means that I created my patterns (and therefore I own rights to them), but I’m willing to share them with everyone who will tell people about my website.
Here are some helpful ways to tell the world about my patterns:
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can post or like them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
Want some easy images to pin and share? Here you go:
And here’s the pattern for the shirt: