Today’s free printable PDF downloadable sewing pattern includes two different lengths of skirts, a short-sleeved shirt, a long-sleeved shirt, a sleeveless shirt, and a purse. Tomorrow I’ll post the tutorial video showing you how to make the long-sleeved shirt.
Last week you got my free printable patterns for the capri pants and ankle pants, as well as the felt dress with eyelet trim. Click here to look back at last week’s pattern.
Now for this week’s pattern:
- Click here to download the FREE PDF 9-inch doll clothes pattern shown at the top of this page
This week’s free printable sewing pattern will fit most 8″ or 9″ dolls and some slender-bodied 10″ or 11″ dolls as well. (That would mean dolls ranging from 20 cm to almost 23 cm tall.)
If you’re wondering whether or not this week’s sewing patterns will fit your dolls, feel free to leave a question in the comments below. If I can answer your questions, I will. A lot of times that just depends upon whether or not I own the same doll and can try the clothes on her.
To get ideas about how you might begin sewing a whole wardrobe for your 8-inch / 9-inch / 10-inch / 11-inch small-bodied dolls, please look back at Monday’s post, where you can see some of the outfits I’ve already made with today’s free doll clothes pattern.
Because my patterns are marked with the Creative Commons Attribution mark, please take the time to share images of my patterns on social media.
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can share my YouTube videos and images of my patterns on Facebook.
- You can tweet about the things I make and do.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word about this website!