Today I’m posting a free, printable sewing pattern for 14-inch dolls, like Wellie Wishers, Hearts4Hearts Girls and other dolls in this size range. It will also fit some 13-inch dolls, 15-inch dolls, 16-inch dolls, and 17-inch dolls. Tomorrow’s video tutorial, showing how to make the V-neck shirt shown below, will give you an overview of some of the dolls who can wear today’s free doll clothes patterns.
Here’s the shirt we’re making with this week’s free patterns:
To make this project, you’ll need the back portion of the shirt, which was part of the pattern we used in last week’s pants project, plus a new V-neck shirt front pattern and sleeve A. Both pattern pages are found below:
- Free, printable sewing pattern for shirt back (PDF Format)
- Free, printable sewing pattern for shirt back (MS Word Format)
- Free, printable sewing pattern for shirt front and sleeve A (PDF Format)
- Free, printable sewing pattern for shirt front and sleeve A (MS Word Format)
Tomorrow I’ll post the free tutorial video showing everyone how to make this shirt. As you can see in the images, this shirt looks great with the pants we made last week. In fact, it might make a believable set of handmade “scrubs” for a medical outfit for these dolls.
If you enjoy using my free patterns and /or you like to learn from my video tutorials, please show your appreciation by telling your friends, family, and fellow sewists all about this website:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can post or like them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
And please be aware that website renovations are still going on behind the scenes…