I love my Kendall Wellie Wisher doll, and this week we’re going to make some pants to fit her. But did you know that the Hearts for Hearts dolls are similar to the Wellie Wishers in size? They absolutely are!
I first heard about the Hearts for Hearts Girls a little over a year ago. After I bought my first one and learned how articulated they are, I immediately went back and bought two more! (One will be given as a gift to my niece this year for her third birthday.)
These lovely little dolls are super fun to pose for the camera because they have more articulation than some of the other dolls in the 14-inch size range. Not only that, but they are also connected to humanitarian aide.
For each H4H doll purchased, the Hearts for Hearts company donates a portion of their proceeds to World Vision, a global humanitarian organization. To learn more about the Hearts for Hearts company’s charitable donations, click here.
Would you like to compare your 14 inch doll’s measurements to a Hearts for Hearts Girl?
Here are the measurements for my Consuelo doll (shown above) for sewing purposes. Seam allowances are not included…
- Neck circumference… 10 cm
- Neck to shoulder seam… 2 cm
- Bust 16.7 cm
- Collar to true waist… 7.5 cm
- Underarm to true waist… 4.2 cm
- Sleeve inseam (underarm to cuff)… 9 cm
- Sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff… 10.4 cm
- Sleeve circumference… 9.5 cm (cuff)
- Waist… 15.2 cm
- Hip circumference… 18.6 cm
- Pants inseam (crotch to just below the ankle bone)… 13.5 cm
- Pants outseam (waist to just below the ankle bone)… 19 cm
- Pants leg circumference (upper thigh)… 11 cm
- Height not including hair… 14 inches or 35.5 cm
Do you need help measuring your dolls? Here’s a tutorial video that might help.
If you love my patterns and tutorials, please consider telling friends and family about this website and all that it offers:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can post or like my patterns and videos on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word!
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.