Today I’m posting a free, printable sewing pattern for 14-inch dolls, like Wellie Wishers, Hearts4Hearts Girls and other dolls in this size range. It may also fit some 15-inch dolls, if their inseam is around 13-14 cm from crotch to heel.
To make this project, you’ll need the pocket pattern that we used in last week’s purse project, plus a new pants pattern. Both patterns are found below:
- Free, printable sewing pattern for doll purse (PDF Format)
- Free, printable sewing pattern for doll purse (MS Word Format)
- Free, printable sewing pattern for 14-inch doll khaki pants with pocket (PDF Format)
- Free, printable sewing pattern for 14-inch doll khaki pants with pocket (MS Word Format)
Tomorrow I’ll post the free tutorial video showing everyone how to make these adorable pants. As I said in Monday’s post, you can make them into jeans instead of khakis, with no trouble at all.
If you enjoy using my free patterns and /or you like to learn from my video tutorials, please show your appreciation by telling your friends, family, and fellow sewists all about this website:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can post or like them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
And please be aware that website renovations are still going on behind the scenes…
2 thoughts on “#PDFpattern Wednesday: #Sew a pair of khaki pants for 14-inch #dolls!”
Do you have patterns for Barbie clothes in pants.
Hi Monica. Yes, I do have pants to fit Barbie dolls.
If you click on this link, you’ll find a tutorial video that shows you how to find the patterns you want on my website. Hopefully that will help! 😉