If you’ve been following ChellyWood.com all week, you’ve already seen my video and pattern for making this dress. But for today’s post, I’ve put together all the necessary links in one location, for your convenience. Just click on whatever you need below:
- free pattern for universal fashion doll dress
- free tutorial showing how to make universal fashion doll dress
- free tutorial showing how to gather fabric
- my free whipstitch hem tutorial
- my free backstitch tutorial
- my free straight stitch tutorial
- my free tutorial showing how to sew snaps on fabric
If you haven’t seen it yet, you might want to check out my new Gallery Page, where you can pick an outfit for a doll, click on that picture, and the link in the caption will take you to all the free, printable patterns and free tutorials you’ll need to make that outfit.
If you’re wondering why I make patterns and videos without charging a fee, please visit the “Chelly’s Books” page, and that should explain my general motivations.
And in case you haven’t heard, I have also designed commercial patterns for Lammily LLC. They have some new dolls in their line, including a new male doll, so you might want to visit the Lammily website to see what they’ve got going on.