This is the first in a new “Easy Sew” series I’m doing at the request of my regular followers. If you watch this on my YouTube channel, it also includes links to the following in the description:
- the free, printable pattern that appears in the video
- my free whipstitch hem tutorial
- my free backstitch tutorial
- my free straight stitch tutorial
- my free tutorial showing how to sew snaps on fabric
If you’re wondering why I make patterns and tutorials without charging a fee, please visit the “Chelly’s Books” page, and that should explain my general motivations. Overall, I love to sew, design doll clothes, and embroider, and I think it’s important to share my talents with the world, so others can learn to do what I do.
And in case you haven’t heard, I have also designed commercial patterns for Lammily LLC. They have some new dolls coming out soon, so you might want to visit the Lammily website to see what they’ve got going on.