Monday I posted the image of Ken in all his regal, princely gear. Tuesday I posted patterns for his princely attire. Wednesday I offered up my tutorial to help you make Ken’s fancy jacket, and Thursday you saw the tutorial for making his easy-to-sew pants.
But what about Ken’s necessary accouterments? What about his sword, belt, and sheath? Of course these are a must!
- Here’s the link to the tutorial for making his sword.
- Here’s the link to the tutorial for making his belt and sheath.
Not only that, but he’s going to need a date, isn’t he? There are a couple of dresses to choose from.
- Here’s the tutorial for making a dress for the lady-in-waiting, in addition to her lovely pinafore, in case he likes the more humble-type gal.
- Here’s a tutorial for making a princess dress of the more formal variety.
And do you see that lovely Renaissance chair in the photograph I’ve provided? Ken will need somewhere to sit, after his long day on the battlefield.
- Here’s a link to the tutorial for making that chair as well.
- All patterns can be found on this page.
These are all my own creations, so as always, please show your appreciation by liking, linking, pinning, posting, tweeting, etc… If you have any trouble downloading or need some sewing advice, feel free to “Submit a Question” and I’ll do whatever I can to help.