Today’s tutorial video shows you how to make a Christmas stocking for your 1:6 scale dollhouse or diorama.
The following links will help you make not only the miniature Christmas stockings, but the fashion doll clothes holiday outfit as well.
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for Christmas stockings, felt shirt, and bell skirt
- Tutorial video showing how to make the felt shirt (posted some time ago)
- Tutorial video showing how to make the bell skirt shown in today’s video
If you have (or buy) a little craft felt, holiday cotton fabric, fuzzy trim for the stockings, 1/4 inch folded bias tape (for the shirt straps), Dritz 4/0 snaps for the doll’s shirt, and 1/8 inch elastic for the doll’s skirt, you will have everything you need to sew the goodies you see here for your own dollhouse or 1:6 scale diorama:
Please show your appreciation for my free patterns and tutorials by sharing the image above (or my patterns or my tutorials) on your favorite social media platforms.
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can post or like them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
If you’re looking for a Christmas gift for a little girl, take a look at the Queens of Africa dolls like the one pictured in the images on this blog post. My Azeezah doll came with a cute little puppy, a brush, a purse, and some jewelry.
Special thanks to the Queens of Africa doll company for giving me permission to use images of their dolls in my patterns. Before I end this blog post, I’d like to give credit to the doll designer and creator (Taofick Okoya) and the brand Slice by Cake.