For your free patterns and tutorial videos, please scroll down to the second set of bullets.
I wanted to find some doll clothes to go with the Mary Jane candy-cane-style shoes that I posted earlier, and I discovered that I was able to adapt a Stacie doll’s elastic-waist ankle pants patterns to fit Ever After High and Monster High dolls.
So don’t be confused by the pictures of the dolls on the pants pattern or the link to the tutorials. The pattern works fine for MH and EAH dolls, and you can easily follow the tutorial (which actually goes with Barbie) to make these ankle pants for your smaller-bodied dolls; just be sure to measure the elastic for your doll’s tiny MH/EAH waist when making the waistline for the pants.
Also, the tutorial for the shirt will show my DC Superhero Girl modeling the felt shirt, but trust me! This pattern and tutorial will work great for your Ever After High and Monster High dolls too!
Happy holidays, y’all!
Today’s patterns will fit these dolls:
- Monster High female dolls
- Ever After High female dolls
Here are your free, printable PDF sewing patterns and tutorial videos for making the shoes shown in today’s video tutorial:
- Free PDF pattern for Mary Jane -style shoes to fit dolls with larger-than-average feet
- Tutorial showing how to make the Mary Jane -style shoes
- Free PDF sewing pattern for the ankle pants
- Tutorial video showing how to make the ankle pants
- Free PDF sewing pattern for the shirt (use pattern View D)
- Tutorial video showing how to make the shirt
- Tutorial video teaching you how to do a whipstitch
- Tutorial video teaching you how to create a casing for garments that use elastic waists
It really helps this website grow if you pin, like, or tweet about my free patterns and tutorials. Here’s an image for easy pinning:
Monster High and Ever After High dolls are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.