Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Yesterday I gave you the pattern and tutorial for making the skirt shown in the image above, but today I’m going to include both the skirt pattern and the shirt pattern, so you can make the whole outfit.
If the long-sleeved shirt with V-neck for 18-inch dolls looks familiar to you, that’s because I’ve posted this one before at Christmas time. See the image below?
This year I’m using a cotton print fabric instead of the red velvet shown above, and I’m coupling the shirt with a pretty glittery long skirt, so your 18 inch dolls will be well-dressed at all the holiday parties this winter brings!
Here’s a close-up of the cotton shirt (but we’ll be using the same pattern that I posted for the velvet shirt):
Today’s free printable PDF doll clothes sewing patterns will fit the following dolls:
- 18-inch dolls like the Adora Amazing Girls dolls
- 18-inch dolls like the Our Generation Journey Girls
- 18-inch dolls like the “My Life As” Dolls
- 18-inch Dolls from American Girl doll company
- 18-inch dolls like City Girls from the New York Doll Collection
- Madame Alexander 45 to 46 cm dolls
- 18-inch dolls like the BFC Ink dolls
- 18-inch dolls like vintage Crissy
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Pattern for 18″ doll V-neck shirt with long sleeves
- Tutorial video showing how to make the V-neck shirt
- Pattern for 18″ doll elastic-waist skirt
- Tutorial video showing how to make the elastic-waist skirt
Remember that you can show your appreciation for my free sewing patterns and tutorials by sharing any and all of my doll clothes images on Pinterest, Twitter, and other social media platforms. As it says at the end of the video, it actually helps me out a lot if you share them!