Our project for the first week of 2019 has been to sew a semi-lined long-sleeve shirt for 18″ dolls, and this project (like all my projects) comes with free, printable sewing patterns for making the red velvet top you see in the video above.
Here are all the patterns and tutorials you’ll need to make both this week’s velvet shirt and last week’s easy-sew skirt for 18-inch dolls:
- The basic bodice pattern for an 18-inch doll’s shirt (image only)
- The long sleeve pattern for an 18-inch doll’s shirt (image only)
- Free printable sewing pattern for a basic skirt to fit 18-inch dolls (image only)
- Free tutorial video showing you how to make the skirt
- Free, downloadable PDF Pattern for skirt and long-sleeved shirt
- Free printable MS Word Pattern for skirt and long-sleeved shirt
Click here if you need help printing my FREE 18″ doll clothes patterns.
Remember that you can show your appreciation for my sewing patterns and tutorials by sharing them on Pinterest, Twitter, and other social media platforms. It actually helps me out a lot if you share them!