Well, today’s dress is actually the same one I posted yesterday. But today I’m including a bloomers pattern with it. Scroll down for that PDF.
Which dolls will these patterns fit?
- 8″ Bratz dolls
- 9″ Stacie dolls
- 10″ Monster High dolls
- some 11″ Disney Princess dolls with slender bodies
- 9 and 3/4″ Disney Tinkerbell fairy dolls
- 6″ vintage Stacie dolls from the 1990’s (View A in the image above shows how it fits)
- 8″ World of Love dolls from Hasbro
- 10″ La Dee Da dolls (it fits a little big on them)
- 8″ Breyer Rider dolls
- 6″ Breyer Rider dolls (but it fits them a little biggish too)
- 8.5″ Wizard of Oz dolls (from Mego Corp
FREE Patterns and Tutorial Videos:
These are the patterns and tutorials you’ll need to make this week’s free A-line dress pattern and bloomers to fit one of the dolls mentioned in the bulleted list above:
- Free printable PDF pattern for A-line small doll’s dress
- Tutorial showing how to make the sleeveless version of the dress (View A)
- Tutorial showing how to make the dress with cuffs (View B)
- Tutorial showing how to make the dress with flutter sleeves (View C)
- Free printable PDF pattern download for the bloomers
- Tutorial video showing how to sew the bloomers
The bloomers can fit a huge number of dolls, if you use a stretchy fabric to make them (like a jersey fabric). Here’s an image of a bunch of different dolls wearing the exact same bloomers my Tinkerbell doll is wearing in the image at the top of today’s blog post:
Remember, if you enjoy my free patterns and tutorial videos, please continue to share them on social media. It really helps a lot!
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can share them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!