How do you entertain your bored kids during the COVID-19 quarantine? I have an idea…
Got any undies with holes in them? Or pairs of unmentionables your kids have outgrown? Why not make them into a pair of doll socks?
But please… MAKE SURE THEY ARE CLEAN first! 😀
Today’s super easy craft project requires very little sewing skill, but just to be sure you can handle the wee bit of sewing that’s involved, here are a couple of links to my super simple sewing tutorials:
- How to do the straight stitch (super easy for very young learners)
- How to do a backstitch (still easy, but for kids who already have some sewing practice)
Other projects your kids might enjoy:
- Super easy felt doll shirt for 11-inch fashion dolls
- Intermediate doll shirt for 15-inch dolls
- Super easy felt doll shirt for 18-inch dolls
- Simple elastic waist skirt for 11-inch fashion dolls
- Simple elastic waist skirt for 15-inch dolls (scroll down after you get there)
- Simple elastic waist skirt for 18-inch dolls
You can make a pair of doll’s socks for any of these different doll sizes by simply following the directions in the tutorial video at the top of this page.
Remember, if you enjoy my free printable sewing patterns and tutorials, please share them on social media! It really helps my website grow, if you help spread the word!