Like yesterday’s blog post, today’s post is another re-post. (Sighs.)
But it has never been posted as a PDF pattern before. And today I’m going to start listing all the dolls that can wear my pattern, according to the recent survey results which said you wanted to see that.
So here are all the patterns and tutorial videos you’ll need to make the tiny Easter egg dress that you see on my little 4″ GreenBrier doll:
- Tutorial video showing how to make the Easter egg dress with sleeves
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for this and two other dresses to fit 4-inch dolls
- Video showing how to gather fabric
- Video showing how to add bias tape to a garment
- Video showing how to use the whipstitch
Now, which dolls on the market right now can wear this wee little dress? It has been my experience that the following dolls can wear it:
- Mattel’s Kelly dolls
- Mattel’s Chelsea dolls
- the 4″ Greenbrier dolls
- the 4″ vintage Strawberry Shortcake dolls
- Harbour 4″ Little Princess Dolls
Please note that I am not affiliated with any of the companies above, but to honor their trademark rights, I am including links to their websites in the section above. Please feel free to visit their website and consider purchasing one or more of the dolls mentioned here.