Today’s tutorial video shows you how to make a Christmas stocking for your 1:6 scale dollhouse or diorama.
Yes, I’ve posted this tutorial and this stocking pattern before, but I thought it might be nice to re-master the tutorial video to include a voice-over for instruction.
The following links will help you make not only the stockings, but the fashion doll clothes holiday outfit that I wrote a blog posts on earlier this week.
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for Christmas stockings, felt shirt, and bell skirt
- Tutorial video showing how to make the felt shirt (posted some time ago)
- Tutorial video showing how to make the bell skirt shown in today’s video
Now you have everything you need to sew the goodies you see here for your own dollhouse or 1:6 scale diorama:
Please show your appreciation for my free patterns and tutorials by sharing the image above (or my patterns or my tutorials) on your favorite social media platforms.
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can post or like them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
If you’re looking for a Christmas gift for a little girl, take a look at the Queens of Africa dolls like the one pictured in the images on this blog post. My Azeezah doll came with a cute little puppy, a brush, a purse, and some jewelry.
Special thanks to the Queens of Africa doll company for giving me permission to use images of their dolls in my patterns. Before I end this blog post, I’d like to give credit to the doll designer and creator (Taofick Okoya) and the brand Slice by Cake.
2 thoughts on “DIY Fashion Doll Stockings w/ free patterns @ ChellyWood.com #toys #ChristmasStocking #miniatures”
I have seen these in person and they are adorable. Any one would be honored to receive one.
Thanks Dodi! Happy holidays to you and your family!