Last week I showed you how to make an easy-to-sew flannel and felt pajama-top-with-shorts set. Along the same lines, today I’m going share the PDF sewing patterns and tutorial videos you’ll need, in order to make the outfit shown above: a pair of cotton shorts with a cotton long-sleeved shirt.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- PDF sewing patterns for an 18″ doll’s long-sleeved shirt and shorts (fits 45 cm to 46 cm dolls)
- Video tutorial showing how to make the shirt
- Video tutorial showing how to make the shorts
These patterns are designed to fit 18 inch dolls. They’re part of a wardrobe ensemble, which you can see in this preview post.
If you love my patterns and tutorials, please consider telling friends and family about this website and all that it offers:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can share my YouTube videos on Facebook.
- You can tweet about the things I make and do.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word about this website!
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.