Are you looking for the patterns? Scroll down to the second set of bullets.
Which dolls will fit these doll clothes?
- Disney’s Anna mini toddler dolls
- Disney’s Elsa mini toddler dolls
- Mattel’s Chelsea dolls (5.5 inches or 13.5 cm)
- 6.75 inch Strawberry Shortcake dolls (17 cm)
- some dollhouse-sized dolls (1:12 scale)
- 7 inch Lottie dolls
Free patterns and tutorial videos for making this outfit:
- free PDF printable doll clothes sewing pattern for small doll play dress
- tutorial video showing how to make the dress (it shows another doll, but the instructions are still the same)
- How to do a whipstitch
- How to sew snaps on fabric
- How to do a backstitch
- How to do a baste stitch (this will help you attach the ribbon)
- How to attach ribbon to doll clothes
Please remember that my free doll clothes pattern website counts on having lots of visitors to view the ads, so please tell a friend about this site! When it comes to my patterns and tutorial videos, there’s a lot you can do to help spread the word:
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can share them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
In case you haven’t heard, my Creative Spark class, “How to Alter Doll Clothes Patterns” is now live on the Creative Spark platform. Please click the links I’ve provided here, if you’re curious about what my “paid” course offers.
Also note that I am not affiliated with any of the doll or miniatures companies mentioned in this post, but to honor their trademark rights, I am including links to their websites in the section below. Please feel free to visit their website and consider purchasing one or more of the dolls mentioned here.
Disclaimer/Credit/Affiliate Marketing Link:
To honor the trademark rights of the doll and action figure companies mentioned in this blog post, I am including links to their websites here. Please feel free to visit their website and consider purchasing one or more of the dolls mentioned.
Breyer dolls and horses are products offered by Breyer, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Breyer website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Enchantimals, Kelly, Heart Family baby dolls, and Chelsea dolls are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Strawberry Shortcake dolls are products offered by Shortcake IP Holdings LLC, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Strawberry Shortcake website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Disney’s Anna and Elsa mini toddler dolls are products offered by the Disney corporation, which holds the trademark for them (™). Please visit the Disney Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.