Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Take a look at the images above and below…
For today’s outfit, I’m using a cotton print fabric instead of the red velvet shown above, and I’m coupling the shirt with a pretty glittery long skirt, so your 18 inch dolls will be well-dressed at all the holiday parties this winter brings!
Here’s a close-up of the cotton shirt (but we’ll be using the same pattern that I posted for the velvet shirt):
Today’s free printable PDF doll clothes sewing patterns will fit the following dolls:
- 18-inch dolls like the Adora Amazing Girls dolls
- 18-inch dolls like the Our Generation Journey Girls
- 18-inch dolls like the “My Life As” Dolls
- 18-inch Dolls from American Girl doll company
- 18-inch dolls like City Girls from the New York Doll Collection
- Madame Alexander 45 to 46 cm dolls
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Pattern for 18″ doll V-neck shirt with long sleeves
- Tutorial video showing how to make the V-neck shirt
- Pattern for 18″ doll elastic-waist skirt
- Tutorial video showing how to make the elastic-waist skirt
Remember that you can show your appreciation for my free sewing patterns and tutorials by sharing any and all of my doll clothes images on Pinterest, Twitter, and other social media platforms. As it says at the end of the video, it actually helps me out a lot if you share them!