For your free patterns and tutorial videos, please scroll down to the second set of bullets.
Wednesday’s doll ball gown project was for beginners, but today’s project is definitely not for the beginners out there! (Sorry!)
This Renaissance gown and its accessories (an undergarment and a bonnet) were designed for my Momoko Doll to wear in the funerary scenes in Act V of my Romeo and Juliet stop motion video.
To learn more about my Romeo and Juliet project, please click here.
Today’s patterns will fit these dolls:
- Momoko dolls
- Project MC Squared Dolls (but the bonnet won’t fit them)
Here are your free, printable PDF sewing patterns and tutorial videos for making the outfit shown at the top of this page:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for Renaissance gown, bonnet, and shift to fit 10-11 inch dolls with a slight build
- Tutorial for sewing a Renaissance bonnet
- Tutorial showing how to make the gown
- Tutorial showing how to make the undergarment (also called a shift)
Feel free to pin, like, or tweet about my free patterns and tutorials. Here’s an image from my Romeo and Juliet production that might be fun to share on social media:
Momoko dolls are products offered by Petworks, which holds the trademark for them (™). Please visit the Momoko Dolls website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Project MC Squared dolls are products offered by MGA Entertainment, which holds the trademark for them (™). Please visit the Project MC Squared website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.