Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Earlier this week, I got a comment from someone who noticed that the lilac-colored pants pattern is still only available on this website as a JPG image. I mean, it’s not impossible to manipulate a JPG image and print it to scale, and a lot of my patterns do have a “measurement tool” to help you do that.
But she wanted the PDF pattern for the pants.
It was already available on another page that showed the pants pattern made into jeans / dungarees for 18-inch dolls. But she really wanted this pattern to be available as a whole PDF.
So here it is! Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to add seam allowance lines to the halter top before posting, but the pants pattern does have seam allowances.
Also, in the original post, I included the sandals patterns and the duffle bag patterns. But I don’t have time to convert those right now. That will have to wait for another time.
Hopefully this will work for you.
Today’s free printable PDF doll clothes sewing patterns will fit the following dolls:
- 18-inch dolls like the Adora Amazing Girls dolls
- 18-inch dolls like the Our Generation Journey Girls
- 18-inch dolls like the “My Life As” Dolls
- 18-inch dolls like 18-inch Dolls from American Girl doll company
- 18-inch dolls like City Girls from the New York Doll Collection
- 18-inch dolls like Madame Alexander 45 to 46 cm dolls
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Pattern for 18″ doll pants and halter top
- Tutorial video showing how to make the pants
- Tutorial video showing how to make the halter top
Remember that you can show your appreciation for my free sewing patterns and tutorials by sharing them on Pinterest, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
Here’s one you might enjoy posting on social media: