Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Today I’m sharing a pattern and tutorial for making a skirt with a ruffle that fits quite a few dolls, but I think a lot of people will be most excited to hear that it fits the Wellie Wishers from American Girl.
There are also some general tips in this video on how to sew a ruffle, so you can use this advice to make other items of clothing with a ruffle.
Today’s free printable PDF skirt pattern will fit the following dolls:
- 13-inch dolls like the Disney Princess Toddler dolls
- 14-inch dolls like Hearts for Hearts Girls
- 15-inch dolls like Wellie Wishers from American Girl doll company
- 16-inch dolls like the Velvet doll from the Crissy family of dolls
- 17-inch Endless Hair Kingdom Barbie
- 18-inch dolls like the BFC Ink dolls
- 18-inch dolls like vintage Crissy
And here are the patterns you’re here for:
- Click here to download the free printable PDF sewing pattern for making the skirt with ruffle
These patterns and tutorials were part of a doll wardrobe that I designed and posted in the spring and summer of 2019. Here are some of the other items in the wardrobe:
You might want to look around my website for some of the other doll clothes items in this wardrobe, but be aware that they could be posted under another doll of a similar size.
If you love my patterns and tutorials, please consider telling friends and family about this website and all that it offers:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can share my YouTube videos on Facebook.
- You can tweet about the things I make and do.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word about this website!
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.