Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Today’s free printable sewing pattern is for a tank top that fits quite a few dolls in the 13 inch to 17 inch doll size range (see list below).
It has a pretty square neck, and it looks great with skirts, pants, shorts, and jeans.
Today’s free printable tank top pattern will fit the following dolls:
- 13-inch dolls like the Disney Princess Toddler dolls
- 14-inch dolls like Hearts for Hearts Girls
- 14-inch dolls like Wellie Wishers from American Girl doll company
- 16-inch dolls like the Velvet doll from the Crissy family of dolls
- 18-inch dolls like the BFC Ink dolls (but it looks short on them)
- 18-inch dolls like vintage Crissy (but it’s a little short on her)
Please use the links provided to visit the websites of these various dolls, to learn more about them.
And here are the patterns you’re looking for:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for a tank top and pants
- Want to make the pants? (See image below.) Click here for that pants tutorial.
These patterns and tutorials were part of a doll wardrobe that I designed and posted in the spring and summer of 2019. Here are some of the other items in the wardrobe:
You might want to look around my website for some of the other doll clothes items in this wardrobe, but be aware that they could be posted under another doll of a similar size.
If you love my patterns and tutorials, please consider telling friends and family about this website and all that it offers:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can share my YouTube videos on Facebook.
- You can tweet about the things I make and do.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word about this website!
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.
I am not affiliated with any of the doll or miniatures companies mentioned at the top of this post, but to honor their trademark rights, I am including links to their websites in the first set of bullets. Please feel free to visit their website and consider purchasing one or more of the dolls mentioned here.