For your free pattern and tutorial videos, please scroll down to the second set of bullets.
Today’s blog post is another re-post, but last summer when I created my gallery-to-gallery blog navigation, somehow this pattern and tutorial got lost in the mix. So it’s time to re-post it!
Today’s pattern will fit these dolls:
- Monster High female dolls
- Ever After High female dolls
- Kuu Kuu Harajuku dolls
- World of Love vintage dolls
- 9 inch modern Stacie dolls
- 8 inch Breyer Rider dolls
- vintage Sunshine Family adult female dolls
Here are your free, printable PDF sewing patterns for making the outfit shown:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for skirts and a purse
- Tutorial for making the skirt (shown at the top of this page)
- Tutorial video showing how to make the matching purse
Yes, you read that right! There’s a bonus pattern in today’s download, along with the skirt pattern: my pattern for a fashion doll purse or handbag.
Here’s a handy image to pin on Pinterest:
Stacie, Monster High, Ever After High, Kuu Kuu Harajuku, and vintage Sunshine Family dolls are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
World of Love is a product that was once owned and distributed by Hasbro, which holds the registered trademark for these retired toys (™). Please visit the Hasbro Toy website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Breyer dolls and horses are products offered by Breyer, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Breyer website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.