Scroll down to the second set of bullets to download the free printable PDF sewing pattern.
Today’s very small T-shirt and skirt outfit can be worn by a variety of 1:12 scale and miniature dolls.
Which dolls will these doll clothes fit?
- 6″ classic Breyer Rider dolls (1:12 scale)
- some dollhouse-sized dolls (1:12 scale)
- 6″ American Girl Mini Dolls
Free patterns and tutorial videos for making this outfit:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for doll clothes that fit 6″ (15 cm) dolls
- Tutorial video showing how to make this skirt
- Tutorial video showing how to make the T-shirt
Imagine this outfit in American Independence Day colors of red, white, and blue! I think it could be a really cute outfit for a Fourth of July gift for a little girl or doll collector!
Remember, if you enjoy my free patterns and tutorial videos, please continue to share them on social media. It really helps a lot!
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can share them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
Here’s an additional image for easy pinning on Pinterest:
The 6″ American Girl Mini doll is a product offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for these dolls (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Breyer dolls and horses are products offered by Breyer, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Breyer website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
2 thoughts on “Let’s sew a skirt and top for 6″ (17 cm) 1:12 scale dolls @ ChellyWood.com #mydollhouse #breyerfest”
Thank you for the share, as a miniaturist it is not always easy to find sized patterns. Was not sure if I could download on the mac but it went smoothly
Oh good! I’m glad to hear you were able to download and print on your Mac!