Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing pattern.
The outfit shown in the image above includes a super easy-to-sew felt top and an elastic-waist easy-sew skirt. I’ll be posting the felt top pattern later this week. The skirt fits a wide variety of dolls including but not limited to the list below.
Today’s free printable PDF skirt pattern will fit the following dolls:
- 13-inch dolls like the Disney Princess Toddler dolls
- 14-inch dolls like Hearts for Hearts Girls
- 15-inch dolls like Wellie Wishers from American Girl doll company
- 16-inch dolls like the Velvet doll from the Crissy family of dolls
- 17-inch dolls like the Endless Hair Kingdom Barbie
- 17-inch dolls like Tonner fashion dolls
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for an easy sew, elastic waist skirt
- Tutorial video showing how to make the skirt
- Tutorial video showing how to use the whipstitch
- Tutorial video teaching you all about casings
These patterns and tutorials were part of a doll wardrobe that I designed and posted in the spring and summer of 2019. Here are some of the other items in the wardrobe:
You might want to look around my website for some of the other doll clothes items in this wardrobe, but be aware that they could be posted under another doll of a similar size.
If you love my patterns and tutorials, please consider telling friends and family about this website and all that it offers:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can share my YouTube videos on Facebook.
- You can tweet about the things I make and do.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word about this website!
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.