Here’s the free printable sewing pattern for making these adorable, reversible kitchen towels:
- Click here for a free printable PDF sewing pattern for kitchen towel toppers
- Click here for the older JPG version of these patterns
Just follow the instructions in the video, and you’ll find that these towels are so simple to make, you’ll want to make a dozen of them!
What a nice gift for Grandma, Aunt Sally, and the lady who lives next door!
I personalized mine for my sister, but as it says in the video, that’s really not necessary. However, my lesson shows you that even creating your own patterns for appliqué letters is a cinch. I embroidered around the edges of my appliqué letters for a nice contrasting effect.
Use the image below to share a photo of this towel topper design. Here are some helpful ways to tell the world about my patterns:
- You can pin this photo on Pinterest.
- You can share it on Facebook.
- You can tweet about these towel toppers.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!