It has taken me quite a long time to convert all my JPG images to the PDFs that I’ve been posting throughout the month of November. They’re all converted now!
So if you just click on the link below, you can download all the patterns together in one big PDF:
You’ll also want links to all the relevant tutorials, and here they are:
- Apron tutorial video
- Shirt with collar and cuffs
- Skirt with gathered waist and waistband
- Felt-lined lace-up vest tutorial
- Embroidered “pocket” (purse) tutorial video
- Pilgrim-style hat or bonnet
- Neckerchief tutorial video
You’ll also need links to a few helpful embroidery tutorials, if you want to embellish your various garments. Here are some hand embroidery tutorials that may help:
- Daisy stitch tutorial
- Rambler rose tutorial
- Whipped running stitch for making vines
- Detached chain stitch for making leaves
- Fly stitch (both the pocket and the collared shirt use this)
- Satin stitch (for the heart feature on the pocket / purse)
I hope some of you will have the courage to tackle this project. The outfit is so darling! And it really makes a nice Christmas gift for little girls.
Even if you only try to make a small portion of the outfit, I’d love to see pictures. You can submit a question on this website, and if you give me permission to do so, I will post your photos of the finished outfits you make, on my “Share Your Creations” page, where you could inspire other people to create something like your own project.
Thank you for your patience while I converted this series of patterns and tutorials.
Next week’s posts will move into something new and different.