My regular followers know that after I’ve posted lots of tutorial videos and patterns, there’s a “catching up” period, where I have to post links to all the patterns and tutorials needed to make that particular outfit.
This week’s blog posts are all “catch-up” posts.
Today I’m posting all the patterns and tutorial videos you’ll need to help you make your BFC Ink 18-inch doll a pair of shorts with a pocket and a V-neck shirt which appears to have buttons down the back (which she’s wearing in the image above).
Here are the patterns and tutorials you’ll need to make this outfit:
- Free printable sewing pattern for doll shorts and shirt
- Tutorial video showing how to make the shorts
- Tutorial video showing how to make the V-neck shirt that has buttons down the back
These patterns and tutorials were part of a doll wardrobe that I designed and posted in the spring and summer of 2019. Here are some of the other items in the wardrobe:
If you love my patterns and tutorials, please consider telling friends and family about this website and all that it offers:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can share my YouTube videos on Facebook.
- You can tweet about the things I make and do.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word about this website!
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.