Together with the previous week’s posts, we now have patterns and tutorials for making the lace shirt plus the shorts that my 18-inch BFC Ink doll is wearing in this photo.
Here are the patterns and tutorials you’ll need to make this outfit:
- Free printable sewing pattern for doll shorts and square-neck lace shirt
- Tutorial video showing how to make the shorts
- Tutorial video showing how to make the lace shirt
These patterns and tutorials were part of a doll wardrobe that I designed and posted in the spring and summer of 2019. Here are some of the other items in the wardrobe:
You might want to look around my website for some of the other doll clothes items in this wardrobe, as the patterns will most likely fit your BFC Ink doll, but they could be posted under another doll of a similar size.
Be advised: although the pants fit 14″ and 15″ dolls as regular-length trousers, they fit my BFC Ink doll more like capris.
If you love my patterns and tutorials, please consider telling friends and family about this website and all that it offers:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can share my YouTube videos on Facebook.
- You can tweet about the things I make and do.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word about this website!
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.