Together with the previous week’s posts, we now have patterns and tutorials for making the lace shirt plus the shorts that my vintage Velvet doll is wearing in this photo.
Here are the patterns and tutorials you’ll need to make this outfit:
- Free printable sewing pattern for doll shorts and square-neck lace shirt
- Tutorial video showing how to make the shorts
- Tutorial video showing how to make the lace shirt
These patterns and tutorials were part of a doll wardrobe that I designed and posted in 2019. Here are some of the other items in the wardrobe:
You might want to look around my website for some of the other doll clothes items in this wardrobe, as the patterns will most likely fit your vintage Velvet doll, but they could be posted under another doll of a similar size.
Be advised that the trousers look like “ankle pants” on Velvet because she’s a wee bit taller than some of her dolly counterparts in the same general size range.
If you love my patterns and tutorials, please consider telling friends and family about this website and all that it offers:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can share my YouTube videos on Facebook.
- You can tweet about the things I make and do.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word about this website!
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.