This amazing lady, who goes by Starrcreative, left me a helpful comment here on ChellyWood.com about a video that wasn’t working and needed a little maintenance work. Thank you, Starrcreative!
So with a name like Starrcreative, of course I dropped by her blog. And WOW!!! What a find!
She does lots of creative DIY projects of all kinds, but my favorite of her blog posts was one called, “Barbie’s DIY Valentine’s Day Adventure.”
You gotta go see this! She has 16 different up-cycle and craft ideas for building Barbie dioramas, using around-the-house finds and dollar store treasures! YAY!
One of her DIY diorama projects is a hair salon set, which would go perfectly with my Barbie hair salon smock and hairdresser’s apron projects, so I’m re-posting those patterns and tutorials right here today…
- Free printable PDF pattern for a fashion doll hairdresser smock and apron
- Free printable MS Word downloadable pattern for a fashion doll hairdresser smock and apron
- Tutorial showing how to make a reversible apron
- Tutorial showing how to make the (easier) single-sided apron
- Tutorial showing how to make a reversible hairdresser smock for fashion dolls
But don’t forget to visit Starrcreative to gather ideas for building your own hair salon with all the goodies like a curling iron, chairs, a mirror, and even a tiny tissue box!
2 thoughts on “Check out @creative_starr for amazing #Barbie diorama ideas–YAY! #FridayFollow”
Thanks so much for sharing my projects! I’m honored and so appreciative!!! I’m back from injury and blogging again and looking forward to sharing your great patterns.
You’re very welcome. I couldn’t help but connect your awesome hair salon diorama ideas with my hair salon smock and apron patterns. They are a matched set!