Today’s video shows you how to make the pajama top shown in the image below. Scroll down for the printable patterns and my link to the pajama pants tutorial.
Here are the free, printable patterns you’ll need:
- Free printable pattern for Tammy Doll pajama pants and shirt
- Tutorial video showing you how to make the pajama pants
- Tutorial video showing you how to make the shirt (at the top of this page)
- Need some felt? Help fund this website buy buying your felt here.
- Need some cotton small print fabric? Try this link.
- Need some tiny buttons? This link will help!
- And here’s some elastic for your project.
- I also recommend Dritz size 2/0 snaps for the shirt’s closure
It’s my sincere hope that you’ll have loads of fun making this PJ’s set for Tammy dolls!
To show your appreciation for my free printable patterns and tutorial videos, please consider sharing my patterns and tutorials with your friends, family, and followers. Every viewer is appreciated, and I’m really trying to expand my audience.
Here’s another great image to share on social media:
Thank you, and have fun in your sewing adventures!