Yes, my “How to Design Doll Pants Sewing Patterns” course has been released on the Creative Spark Online Learning platform! YAY!
And here’s the exciting news:
It only costs $19.99 for the whole class!
Click here to see it on the Creative Spark website and learn all the details!
This new class teaches you how to design your own hand-drawn sewing patterns for different types of pants for dolls, using everyday tools most people have at home. This is what you’ll learn/what you’ll get out of my newest course:
- How to design pants patterns for 18 inch dolls
- How to design pants patterns for 15 inch dolls
- How to design pants patterns for baby dolls
- How to design pants patterns for small dolls
- How to design overalls for your dolls
- How to design leggings for your dolls
- A free pattern for 18 inch doll overalls!!!
- A brief overview of my doll pattern resizing formula
Are you worried you don’t have enough time for an online course? Well, for any class on Creative Spark, you don’t have to follow a schedule. Just sign up when you’re ready.
It’s a one-time fee for the course, and there’s no specific time limit to finish your course. You can just take your time and learn at the pace that suits you. So go check out my paid courses on Creative Spark, using this link.
As always, feel free to pin, like, or tweet about my free patterns and tutorials. Here’s an image you’re welcome to share on social media:
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.
Disclaimer/Credit/Affiliate Marketing Link:
The free printable PDF sewing patterns offered here on this website are the designs of Chelly Wood, and they are marked with a Creative Commons Attribution mark. Any similarity to other companies’ or other crafters’ projects of a similar nature is unintended.
Are you lovin’ all this free stuff from ChellyWood.com? Please show your support by telling people about ChellyWood.com. That’s what the “Creative Commons Attribution” mark on my patterns means: if you use my free patterns and tutorials, you should tell people where you got all this great free stuff!
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can post or like them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!