Scroll down to the bulleted section for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Today’s patterns have been available on this website for a while, but today is the first time I’ve shared the camp shirt pattern on my 17-inch Endless Hair Kingdom Barbie doll. Previously, you could only find that pattern in the GI Joe and Broad Ken doll clothes galleries.
To make this shirt and pair of jeans, you’ll need cotton fabric, lightweight denim fabric (for the jeans), 1/4 inch elastic, size 3/0 snaps, and because the camp shirt has a number of places where tiny buttons would look good (like on the strap that holds up the folded sleeve), you might want to think about buying some.
Today’s free printable PDF doll clothes patterns will fit the following dolls or action figures:
- 17 inch (43 cm) Endless Hair Kingdom Princess Barbie dolls
- 16-17 inch (40.5 cm to 43 cm) Tonner Fashion Dolls
Although the pants pattern will be too long, the shirt pattern will also very likely fit the following dolls:
- 15 1/2-inch dolls like the Gene Marshall dolls
- 15 1/2-inch dolls like the Clea Bella dolls
- 16-inch dolls like the Alexandra Fairchild Ford dolls
If you’re wishing you could alter the pants to fit one of the dolls above, please consider taking my “How to Alter Doll Clothes Patterns” course on the Creative Spark online learning platform.
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for making the camp shirt
- Free printable pattern for making the pants or jeans
- Tutorial video for making the camp shirt (video shows GI Joe, but the pattern used is identical)
- Tutorial video for making the pants or jeans
- Tutorial video showing how to do a whipstitch
- Tutorial video showing how to sew snaps on fabric
- Tutorial video by YouTuber “Professor Pincushion” on how to sew a shirt collar
If you love my patterns and tutorials, please consider telling friends and family about this website and all that it offers:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can share my YouTube videos on Facebook.
- You can tweet about the things I make and do.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word about this website!
Here’s an image you’re welcome to share:
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.
GI Joe action figures are owned and distributed by Hasbro Pulse, which holds the registered trademark for these retired toys (™). Please visit the Hasbro Toy website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Broad Ken, the WWE wrestler action figures and the Endless Hair Princess Barbie are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Tonner fashion dolls are products that were once offered by the Tonner doll company, which held the registered trademark for them (™), but it is no longer in business. However you can still learn about this company’s history on Wikipedia and purchased used dolls from eBay.