For your free patterns and tutorial videos, please scroll down to the second set of bullets.
Today’s tutorial goes with a pattern for making a pair of Mary Jane style shoes that will fit Monster High dolls, Ever After High dolls, and Moana 10 inch dolls (among other dolls with similar-sized feet).
It’s a nice tutorial for the holidays because in the video, I make the shoes out of red and white fabrics.
Today’s patterns will fit these dolls:
- Monster High female dolls
- Ever After High female dolls
- DC Superhero Girls 12 inch dolls
- Disney’s 10 inch Moana dolls
Here are your free, printable PDF sewing patterns and tutorial videos for making the shoes shown in today’s video tutorial:
- Free PDF pattern for Mary Jane -style shoes to fit dolls with larger-than-average feet
- Tutorial showing how to make the Mary Jane -style shoes (at the top of this page)
- Tutorial video teaching you how to do a whipstitch
- Tutorial video teaching you how to gather fabric
Disney Moana dolls are products offered by the Disney corporation, which holds the trademark for them (™). Please visit the Disney Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Monster High, Ever After High and DC Superhero Girls dolls are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.