Are you looking for the patterns? Scroll down to the second set of bullets.
Today’s free pattern has existed here, on ChellyWood.com, for some time, but today I’m showing you a new dress to make with that existing pattern.
It’s pretty exciting to post new patterns for those two! Especially since I’ve gotten requests for doll clothes to fit the Heart Family baby dolls, but this pattern is the first one I’ve ever posted for those older Mattel Barbie baby dolls.
Which dolls will fit these doll clothes?
- Mattel’s Kelly dolls (4 inches or 10 cm)
- Mattel’s vintage Heart Family baby doll (4 inches tall)
- vintage Strawberry Shortcake 5 inch (13 cm) dolls
- some dollhouse-sized dolls (1:12 scale)
Free patterns and tutorial videos for making this outfit:
- Free printable PDF sewing pattern for tiny doll dresses (use SKIRT A and BODICE B)
- Tutorial video showing how to make the dress (at the top of this page)
- How to do a whipstitch
- How to sew snaps on fabric
- How to do a backstitch
- How to gather fabric
Please remember that my free doll clothes pattern website counts on having lots of visitors to view the ads, so please tell a friend about this site! When it comes to my patterns and tutorial videos, there’s a lot you can do to help spread the word:
- You can pin them on Pinterest.
- You can share them on Facebook.
- You can tweet about them.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you!
Here’s a JPG image of today’s free pattern, which you’re welcome to share on social media:
Disclaimer/Credit/Affiliate Marketing Link:
To honor the trademark rights of the doll and action figure companies mentioned in this blog post, I am including links to their websites here. Please feel free to visit their website and consider purchasing one or more of the dolls mentioned.
Breyer dolls and horses are products offered by Breyer, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Breyer website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Enchantimals, Kelly, Heart Family baby dolls, and Chelsea dolls are products offered by Mattel, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Mattel Toys website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.
Strawberry Shortcake dolls are products offered by Shortcake IP Holdings LLC, which holds the registered trademark for them (™). Please visit the Strawberry Shortcake website to learn more about their company and its trademarked toys.