Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Last week I gave you the pattern and tutorial video for making the pajama top, and yesterday I gave you patterns and a tutorial for making the bottom half of this adorable two-piece footie pajama project.
Today I’m putting the whole outfit together in one location, so I can easily link from the baby doll clothes gallery to this page, where all the patterns and tutorials are free and easy to locate.
Hopefully this project will keep a baby doll warm (if it’s winter where you live)! 😀
Today’s free printable PDF doll clothes sewing patterns will fit the following dolls:
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Click here to download the free printable PDF sewing pattern
- Here’s a link to the tutorial video showing how to make the pajama top
- Here’s a link to the tutorial video showing how to sew the pajama bottoms
- Tutorial showing how to do a backstitch
- Tutorial showing how to gather fabric
- Tutorial showing how to sew snaps on fabric
- Tutorial showing how to press seams when sewing doll clothes
- Tutorial showing how to make a casing
If you love my patterns and tutorials, please consider telling friends and family about this website and all that it offers:
- You can pin my patterns on Pinterest.
- You can share my YouTube videos on Facebook.
- You can tweet about the things I make and do.
- Use any other form of social media that appeals to you, to help spread the word about this website!
Here’s yet another image for you to share on social media:
To read more about my free sewing patterns and tutorials, please visit the “Helpful Tips” page.
I am not affiliated with any of the doll or miniatures companies mentioned at the top of this post, but to honor their trademark rights, I am including links to their websites in this blog post. Please feel free to visit their website and consider purchasing one or more of the dolls mentioned here.
Chelly Wood and ChellyWood.com are not affiliated with the Baby Alive dolls or Hasbro, the company that produces them and holds the trademark rights to them. The Baby Alive dolls are often found at Walmart, or you can use the Hasbro Baby Alive website to locate a retailer that sells them near you.
Chelly Wood and ChellyWood.com are not affiliated with JC Toys or the dolls they produce. JC Toys dolls are trademarked and distributed by JC Toys Group, Inc. According to their website, “JC Toys Group, Inc. is the worldwide designer and manufacturer of a wide range of collectible dolls, specialty play items and play dolls and accessories.” Click here to learn more about the company that produces so many wonderful play dolls at reasonable prices!