Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
Last week I posted the tutorial for making the blousy top you see in the image above. Then yesterday I posted the tutorial video for making the calf-length holly skirt. So today I’m posting patterns and tutorials for sewing the whole outfit! Happy holiday crafting, everyone!
Today’s free printable PDF doll clothes sewing patterns will fit the following dolls:
- 18-inch dolls like the Adora Amazing Girls dolls
- 18-inch dolls like the Our Generation Journey Girls
- 18-inch dolls like the “My Life As” Dolls
- 18-inch dolls like 18-inch Dolls from American Girl doll company
- 18-inch dolls like City Girls from the New York Doll Collection
- 18-inch dolls like Madame Alexander 45 to 46 cm dolls
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Pattern for 18″ doll V-neck shirt and medium-length (calf length) skirt
- Link to the tutorial video showing how to sew the shirt with ruffle sleeves
- Link to the tutorial video showing how to make the skirt
- Whipstitch tutorial for hemming
- Tutorial video showing how to make a casisng
Remember that you can show your appreciation for my free sewing patterns and tutorials by sharing them on Pinterest, Twitter, and other social media platforms. As it says at the end of my videos, it actually helps me out a lot if you share them!