Scroll down to the second set of bullets for the free PDF sewing patterns.
One of my fans or followers desperately needed a PDF of 18-inch doll pants at the start of November, so about a week ago, I hastily started converting all the parts and pieces of the outfit you see at the top of this blog post. These patterns had previously been posted only as JPG images, but I decided it was certainly time to convert them all to PDFs.
So after working to convert them all, here are all the patterns for easy PDF download, along with links to the tutorial videos that show you how to make each one.
Today’s free printable PDF doll clothes sewing patterns will fit the following dolls:
- 18-inch dolls like the Adora Amazing Girls dolls
- 18-inch dolls like the Our Generation Journey Girls
- 18-inch dolls like the “My Life As” Dolls
- 18-inch dolls like 18-inch Dolls from American Girl doll company
- 18-inch dolls like City Girls from the New York Doll Collection
- 18-inch dolls like Madame Alexander 45 to 46 cm dolls
And here are the patterns and tutorial videos you’re looking for:
- Pattern for 18″ doll pants and halter top
- Tutorial video showing how to make the pants
- Tutorial video showing how to make the halter top
- Pattern for 18″ doll duffle bag / gym bag and sandals
- Tutorial video showing how to make the duffle bag/ gym bag
- Tutorial video showing how to make the sandals
Here’s one you might enjoy posting on social media: